This is a technique that is based on the adhesion of elastic bands to the skin for therapeutic purposes. The tape is flexible, anti-allergenic, breathable and waterproof. These properties allow for several days of wearing, and thus the healing process can take place 24 hours a day, throughout the period in which the tape is applied. Depending on the method of application of these special tapes, there are either stimulating or relaxing effects on the treated tissue, joints, lymphatic and nervous system.
- Muscle technique - applying elastic bands with elasticity similar to the human skin, where the band curls the skin and thus allows increased blood and lymph flow. This prolongs muscle relaxation, the effect of lymphatic drainage and massage.
- Ligamentous technique - serves for stabilizing individual ligaments, acupuncture points
- Fascia technique - normalizes muscle tension
- Lymphatic technique - prevents repeated formation of lymphatic edema, helps to eliminate toxins from surface tissues. Scar correction
- Technique of mechanical correction - we improve the position of muscles, joints and bones after injuries or in sport activities, we help to eliminate acute and chronic pain.